Last home remaining, ready to move in now!
Viewings are currently by appointment only, call now to book your appointment.
Sales office open Thursday to Monday 11:00am – 4:30pm.
See link below for maps
Call: 01295 595205
Meadow View in Adderbury is perfectly placed for you and your family to enjoy. The countryside and Adderbury village are on the doorstep and larger towns and cities are within easy reach.
Meadow View is an exclusive development of 17 luxury, private, new build homes in sought after village of Adderbury which is set in a picturesque village location. The majority of three, four and five bedroom homes, all constructed to a high specification, benefit from countryside views.
Banbury Road, Adderbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 3FX
Adderbury is a picturesque village set in a rural location with many delights and attractions within the surrounding Cotswold Towns, villages and countryside.
We are closely situated to the M40 motorway, three miles south of Banbury and twenty miles north of Oxford.
Adderbury is a large village very close to the county boundary with Northamptonshire and in the village itself, there are picturesque stone cottages that are built using the attractive dark honey-coloured Hornton stone, a local ironstone.
The local parish church has an impressive steeple, with a history that can be traced back well over 1000 years.
Part of the local history is the tradition of Morris dancing which had died out by the end of the 19th century but during the 1970s the tradition was successfully revived.
Adderbury now has three active Morris sides with the annual Day of Dance being a highlight of the village calendar.
Click on any of the flashing hotspots on the site plan below for further information.
|Plot||Description||Price||Size (sq ft)||Status||Details||Floorplan|
|5||The Waddesdon is a three bedroom semi-detached home with two parking spaces.||£279,995||901 sq ft||For Sale||
901 sq ft
Every new home at Meadow View has an ergonomically designed kitchen
layout, created by a specialist designer to ensure the kitchen becomes the most important room.
Granite worktops, upstands and cils are provided as standard to your
kitchen in 4 bed homes and laminate worktops in the utility room, where applicable. You will also be able to select the cupboard unit doors and handles.
Laminate worktop to the kitchen in 3 beds.
An impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances
are fitted as standard:
– Electric oven
– Induction hob
– Stainless steel splashback
– Cooker hood
– Integrated dishwasher
– Tall fridge-freezer
The Laufen sanitary ware range, which has a reputation for excellence and contemporary design, is fitted to all bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
High quality Vado thermostatic showers are installed as standard and chrome taps
and towel rails complete the opulent look.
Standard tiling includes:
– All bathrooms, ensuites and WC floors are fully tiled.
– Tiled upstands are fitted to the bathrooms and ensuites. (skirting boards to WCs).
– Bathrooms and ensuites window cills are tiled.
– 300mm high tiling around all baths.
(unless there is a shower over the bath, then full height)
– Full height tiling around shower cubicles.
– Splash back tiling to wash hand basins.
The superior specification is testament to Barwood Homes pledge that every new home is finished to the uppermost quality therefore ensuring you have a practical and flexible layout.
– Plans denoting the location of radiators, light switches and
electrical sockets are available to view on request.
– Low level pendant lights throughout, except the kitchen,
bathroom and ensuites which are fitted with LED downlighters.
– TV points are fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
– BT points are fitted to the lounge and study* (*where applicable).
– Shaver socket is fitted to the ensuite bathroom.
– Smoke detector are fitted.
– Burglar alarm fitted
– All fitted with ogee profile skirting and architrave.
– Polished chrome lever-on-rose door furniture is fitted.
– Walls can be personalised with a choice of two colours from the Crown range of paints.
– All ceilings are painted white.
– Internal doors, skirting boards and architraves are all finished in satin white paint.
Each new home is constructed of either stone or antique brick with either grey slate
or red tiled roofs. The front doors are painted either pitch Black, Red or Blue.
There are two allocated parking spaces, a single garage or a double barn style garage
per home. The rear gardens are landscaped with turf planting to the front.
The boundary of each plot is separated by a 1.8m high close boarded fence.