As we only have one home remaining at Harlaston, viewings are strictly by appointment only, as our sales office is no longer manned.
For all sales enquiries, please call 07393 766129
Please note making an enquiry gives permission for your details to be shared with our local estate agent representative to assist you further.
See link below for maps for Manor Leys
Call: 07393 766129
Just one home remains on our exclusive development situated in the beautiful village of Harlaston, that enjoys fantastic city connections, whilst retaining all of its traditional charm.
This private development has been thoughtfully arranged around a courtyard setting offering an attractive new community where families can thrive. Each home benefits from an open plan kitchen and double bedrooms.
A home at Manor Leys has been designed for life, come and see how it can add to yours.
Manor Lane, Harlaston, Staffordshire, B79 9JS
Set around the distinctive bell tower of St Matthews Church, Harlaston is a quintessentially beautiful English village
located in the heart of the Mease Valley, Staffordshire. The village’s picturesque, leafy streets wind their way
between characterful timber-framed and Elizabethan architecture to create a quaint atmosphere that feels like it
has been frozen in time.
This beautiful appearance is something that Harlaston takes very seriously, with its popular annual open gardens
event attracting visitors from far and wide. It has even been named as the winner of the Best Kept Village Award on
Despite its sleepy, traditional appearance, this beautiful place has plenty going on. With the Village Hall hosting regular
community activities and the local pub, The White Lion, providing hearty food, fine beers and a warm welcome.
Harlaston’s village shop and post office offers all the everyday essentials, however for a little more choice, Tamworth is
located just a 12-minute drive away. This charming market town is steeped in history and offers pretty streets lined with
market stalls and independent shops, along with shopping centres that feature high-street favourites. There is also a
wide selection of restaurants and cafes to choose from, providing the perfect place for a day out.
Tamworth also enjoys a direct rail line to Birmingham to keep the thrills of the city within easy reach, while the M42
motorway is just under seven miles away and provides excellent road links to the north and south.
Click on any of the flashing hotspots on the site plan below for further information.
|Plot||Description||Price||Size (sq ft)||Status||Details||Floorplan|
|Highfield House||Highfield House is a 5/6 bedroom detached home with single garage||£685,000||sq ft||For Sale||
|6||The Sutton V+ is a 4 bedroom show home with a single garage.||1482 sq ft||Reserved||
1482 sq ft
|7||The Sutton + is a four bedroom home with 2 allocated parking spaces||£369,995||1432 sq ft||Reserved||
1432 sq ft
|15||The Sandon + is a four bedroom home with 2 allocated parking spaces.||1916 sq ft||Reserved||
1916 sq ft
Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
• Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
• Double electric oven to 4 bedroom homes
• Black glass induction hob
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA worktops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap plus every purchaser is able to select the cupboard unit doors and the handles, subject to stage of build.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which, has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and ensuites. A range of ceramic wall and floor tiling is available to wet rooms, please ask the Sales Advisor for full details.
• Energy efficient full gas central heating
• Plans denoting the location of radiators, white light switches and electrical sockets are available to view on request
• Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
• TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
• Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
• Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en suites
• Smoke detectors
• Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
• Outside light fitted to the front
• Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
• Ogee profile skirting and architrave
• Polished chrome door handle furniture
• Select your preferred wall colour – a choice of three colours from the Crown range of paints
• All ceilings painted in Crown white
• UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
• External tap
• Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
• Enclosed fence