Sales and Marketing Administrator
We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Administrator to join our friendly Sales and Marketing team at our prestigious Head Office in East Haddon.
You will act as first point of contact for all sales enquiries, so a great telephone manner is essential as well as being:
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to prioritise workload and work under own initiative
- Aware of the importance of keeping accurate updated records
- IT Literate
- Able to sell with a natural enthusiasm and an ability to monitor trends
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Must be able to use a CRM system such as Contact Builder, Prada or Coins or similar
The role will involve assisting in the progression of sales through to completion, keeping accurate records, compiling reports, price lists and all other records needed in the Sales and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a positive and friendly nature, who enjoys customer interaction with attention to detail.
If you feel you fit our requirements, have good interpersonal skills, administrative skills and are a true team player, submit your CV without delay.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Salary – Details available upon application
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm