Often you hear the word Tardis applied to an object that outwardly looks diminutive but internally is spacious. A perfect word for this home, we believe.
You won’t time travel in the Waddesdon, a 3 bedroomed semi-detached home, we know, but you will be impressed by its clever use of space on a footprint of just over 900 square feet.
The front door leads to a hallway, with a convenient WC, which draws you into an expansive open plan living – dining room, soaked in natural light with wide French doors, which lead to the rear turfed garden.
A square kitchen, with integrated Siemens appliances, such as electric oven, induction hob with hood, comes as standard.
Upstairs, three bedrooms await, with bedrooms 1 and 3 overlooking the rear, whilst the landing leads to a plush family bathroom, complete with Laufen Pro sanitaryware, alone with chrome taps and fully tiled floor.
Outside, the Waddesdon has allocated parking, the front and rear gardens come ready turfed.
Looking for Time And Relative Dimension in Space?
Travel to see the Waddesdon.
Every new home at Meadow View has an ergonomically designed kitchen
layout, created by a specialist designer to ensure the kitchen becomes the most important room.
Granite worktops, upstands and cils are provided as standard to your
kitchen in 4 bed homes and laminate worktops in the utility room, where applicable. You will also be able to select the cupboard unit doors and handles.
Laminate worktop to the kitchen in 3 beds.
An impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances
are fitted as standard:
– Electric oven
– Induction hob
– Stainless steel splashback
– Cooker hood
– Integrated dishwasher
– Tall fridge-freezer
The Laufen sanitary ware range, which has a reputation for excellence and contemporary design, is fitted to all bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
High quality Vado thermostatic showers are installed as standard and chrome taps
and towel rails complete the opulent look.
Standard tiling includes:
– All bathrooms, ensuites and WC floors are fully tiled.
– Tiled upstands are fitted to the bathrooms and ensuites. (skirting boards to WCs).
– Bathrooms and ensuites window cills are tiled.
– 300mm high tiling around all baths.
(unless there is a shower over the bath, then full height)
– Full height tiling around shower cubicles.
– Splash back tiling to wash hand basins.
The superior specification is testament to Barwood Homes pledge that every new home is finished to the uppermost quality therefore ensuring you have a practical and flexible layout.
– Plans denoting the location of radiators, light switches and
electrical sockets are available to view on request.
– Low level pendant lights throughout, except the kitchen,
bathroom and ensuites which are fitted with LED downlighters.
– TV points are fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
– BT points are fitted to the lounge and study* (*where applicable).
– Shaver socket is fitted to the ensuite bathroom.
– Smoke detector are fitted.
– Burglar alarm fitted
– All fitted with ogee profile skirting and architrave.
– Polished chrome lever-on-rose door furniture is fitted.
– Walls can be personalised with a choice of two colours from the Crown range of paints.
– All ceilings are painted white.
– Internal doors, skirting boards and architraves are all finished in satin white paint.
Each new home is constructed of either stone or antique brick with either grey slate
or red tiled roofs. The front doors are painted either pitch Black, Red or Blue.
There are two allocated parking spaces, a single garage or a double barn style garage
per home. The rear gardens are landscaped with turf planting to the front.
The boundary of each plot is separated by a 1.8m high close boarded fence.