Tatton Park, near Knutsford, Cheshire was perhaps the inspiration for the Tatton + house type? That 18th century mansion sits in 1,000 acres of Deer Park.
Whilst we can’t offer such expansive space, we can give you a home that offers a lasting impression.
Let’s start with downstairs. A large entrance hallway invites you in to this wonderful space. A living room offers vast open plan space – with a garden room appended seamlessly at its end. There’s natural light in abundance, with dual aspects, meaning which ever compass point you pick, this room will let you choose. There’s space for a real fire. Two sets of French casement doors, no less, allow you to survey your microcosm of Tatton Park.
The kitchen and dining area is dual aspect, with access to the garden as well as the modern convenience of a utility room. Siemens integrated appliances, Duropal QUADRA workspaces provide additional luxury. There’s a handy downstairs WC too, with sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range.
Upstairs, three double bedrooms await. The master bedroom has a large ensuite shower room, fitted with a Vado shower, complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rail. It’s a space fit for a stately home, albeit on a smaller scale. You can choose wall and floor tiles too, subject to build stage. Bedroom 2 overlooks the rear garden whilst bedroom 3 faces fore, with both sharing a sumptuous luxury bathroom, with fixtures and fittings to match the ensuite in the master bedroom.
Outside, the front garden is landscaped and the rear is turfed as a matter of course. Standard too is the block paved drive leading to two parking spaces.
Reserve this week and get your stamp duty paid, £1,000 towards legal fees plus flooring throughout
Every new home at Meadow View has an ergonomically designed kitchen
layout, created by a specialist designer to ensure the kitchen becomes the most important room.
Granite worktops, upstands and cils are provided as standard to your
kitchen in 4 bed homes and laminate worktops in the utility room, where applicable. You will also be able to select the cupboard unit doors and handles.
Laminate worktop to the kitchen in 3 beds.
An impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances
are fitted as standard:
– Electric oven
– Induction hob
– Stainless steel splashback
– Cooker hood
– Integrated dishwasher
– Tall fridge-freezer
The Laufen sanitary ware range, which has a reputation for excellence and contemporary design, is fitted to all bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
High quality Vado thermostatic showers are installed as standard and chrome taps
and towel rails complete the opulent look.
Standard tiling includes:
– All bathrooms, ensuites and WC floors are fully tiled.
– Tiled upstands are fitted to the bathrooms and ensuites. (skirting boards to WCs).
– Bathrooms and ensuites window cills are tiled.
– 300mm high tiling around all baths.
(unless there is a shower over the bath, then full height)
– Full height tiling around shower cubicles.
– Splash back tiling to wash hand basins.
The superior specification is testament to Barwood Homes pledge that every new home is finished to the uppermost quality therefore ensuring you have a practical and flexible layout.
– Plans denoting the location of radiators, light switches and
electrical sockets are available to view on request.
– Low level pendant lights throughout, except the kitchen,
bathroom and ensuites which are fitted with LED downlighters.
– TV points are fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
– BT points are fitted to the lounge and study* (*where applicable).
– Shaver socket is fitted to the ensuite bathroom.
– Smoke detector are fitted.
– Burglar alarm fitted
– All fitted with ogee profile skirting and architrave.
– Polished chrome lever-on-rose door furniture is fitted.
– Walls can be personalised with a choice of two colours from the Crown range of paints.
– All ceilings are painted white.
– Internal doors, skirting boards and architraves are all finished in satin white paint.
Each new home is constructed of either stone or antique brick with either grey slate
or red tiled roofs. The front doors are painted either pitch Black, Red or Blue.
There are two allocated parking spaces, a single garage or a double barn style garage
per home. The rear gardens are landscaped with turf planting to the front.
The boundary of each plot is separated by a 1.8m high close boarded fence.