The Fowberry is a unique three story-home with a character chalet style exterior. It is only once inside that the true space and size of this home is truly unveiled.
This home delights at every turn and the living space provides everything you need for you and your family to work, rest or play. There is a spacious open plan modern kitchen, dining and family area and separate living room all on the first floor. On the lower level there is a carport and a large garden room with not one, but two sets of French doors leading to the garden, making this the ideal space for summer entertaining.
On the upper level there is three generously sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom complete with a dressing room and an en-suite that provides an added touch of luxury to this splendid home. Bedroom 2 also has an en-suite.
Every new home at Meadow View has an ergonomically designed kitchen
layout, created by a specialist designer to ensure the kitchen becomes the most important room.
Granite worktops, upstands and cils are provided as standard to your
kitchen and laminate worktops in the utility room, where applicable. You will also be able to select the cupboard unit doors and handles.
An impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances
are fitted as standard:
– Electric oven
– Induction hob
– Stainless steel splashback
– Cooker hood
– Integrated dishwasher
– Tall fridge-freezer
The Laufen sanitary ware range, which has a reputation for excellence and contemporary design, is fitted to all bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
High quality Vado thermostatic showers are installed as standard and chrome taps
and towel rails complete the opulent look.
Standard tiling includes:
– All bathrooms, ensuites and WC floors are fully tiled.
– Tiled upstands are fitted to the bathrooms and ensuites. (skirting boards to WCs).
– Bathrooms and ensuites window cills are tiled.
– 300mm high tiling around all baths.
(unless there is a shower over the bath, then full height)
– Full height tiling around shower cubicles.
– Splash back tiling to wash hand basins.
The superior specification is testament to Barwood Homes pledge that every new home is finished to the uppermost quality therefore ensuring you have a practical and flexible layout.
– Plans denoting the location of radiators, light switches and
electrical sockets are available to view on request.
– Low level pendant lights throughout, except the kitchen,
bathroom and ensuites which are fitted with LED downlighters.
– TV points are fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
– BT points are fitted to the lounge and study* (*where applicable).
– Shaver socket is fitted to the ensuite bathroom.
– Smoke detector are fitted.
– Burglar alarm fitted
– All fitted with ogee profile skirting and architrave.
– Polished chrome lever-on-rose door furniture is fitted.
– Walls can be personalised with a choice of two colours from the Crown range of paints.
– All ceilings are painted white.
– Internal doors, skirting boards and architraves are all finished in satin white paint.
Each new home is constructed of either stone or antique brick with either grey slate
or red tiled roofs. The front doors are painted either pitch Black, Red or Blue.
There are two allocated parking spaces, a single garage or a double barn style garage
per home. The rear gardens are landscaped with turf planting to the front.
The boundary of each plot is separated by a 1.8m high close boarded fence.