A compact, though perfectly proportioned, detached home can be found in the Holdenby. It has a single garage, an open plan ground floor and 3 bedrooms upstairs, with a fine ensuite shower room to the master bedroom.
You enter the discreet hallway with WC conveniently to hand, and your eye is drawn to the vast open plan living / dining / kitchen space. This is flooded in natural light from a window to the front, two to the side and large French doors leading to your own rear garden.
The kitchen is equipped with Siemens electric oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The living / dining room is beautifully proportioned and would make an Edwardian architect smile with its squared dimensions. You can dine and relax, looking out over the rear garden, which comes landscaped and fenced as standard with Barwood Homes.
Upstairs, the master bedroom overlooks the front, with a discreet storage cupboard and an ensuite shower room. Like the family bathroom, this comes equipped with Laufen sanitaryware and Vado thermostatic shower, with towel rail and tiling.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 overlook the rear garden and are both big enough to use as double bedrooms. A handy Airing Cupboard, not to be confused with Air Conditioning, completes the first floor footprint.
As you can see from the generous specifications, many items come as standard with the Holdenby: like an intruder alarm and smoke detector for perfect peace of mind.
Externally, a block paved driveway with single garage
Every new home at Meadow View has an ergonomically designed kitchen
layout, created by a specialist designer to ensure the kitchen becomes the most important room.
Granite worktops, upstands and cils are provided as standard to your
kitchen in 4 bed homes and laminate worktops in the utility room, where applicable. You will also be able to select the cupboard unit doors and handles.
Laminate worktop to the kitchen in 3 beds.
An impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances
are fitted as standard:
– Electric oven
– Induction hob
– Stainless steel splashback
– Cooker hood
– Integrated dishwasher
– Tall fridge-freezer
The Laufen sanitary ware range, which has a reputation for excellence and contemporary design, is fitted to all bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
High quality Vado thermostatic showers are installed as standard and chrome taps
and towel rails complete the opulent look.
Standard tiling includes:
– All bathrooms, ensuites and WC floors are fully tiled.
– Tiled upstands are fitted to the bathrooms and ensuites. (skirting boards to WCs).
– Bathrooms and ensuites window cills are tiled.
– 300mm high tiling around all baths.
(unless there is a shower over the bath, then full height)
– Full height tiling around shower cubicles.
– Splash back tiling to wash hand basins.
The superior specification is testament to Barwood Homes pledge that every new home is finished to the uppermost quality therefore ensuring you have a practical and flexible layout.
– Plans denoting the location of radiators, light switches and
electrical sockets are available to view on request.
– Low level pendant lights throughout, except the kitchen,
bathroom and ensuites which are fitted with LED downlighters.
– TV points are fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
– BT points are fitted to the lounge and study* (*where applicable).
– Shaver socket is fitted to the ensuite bathroom.
– Smoke detector are fitted.
– Burglar alarm fitted
– All fitted with ogee profile skirting and architrave.
– Polished chrome lever-on-rose door furniture is fitted.
– Walls can be personalised with a choice of two colours from the Crown range of paints.
– All ceilings are painted white.
– Internal doors, skirting boards and architraves are all finished in satin white paint.
Each new home is constructed of either stone or antique brick with either grey slate
or red tiled roofs. The front doors are painted either pitch Black, Red or Blue.
There are two allocated parking spaces, a single garage or a double barn style garage
per home. The rear gardens are landscaped with turf planting to the front.
The boundary of each plot is separated by a 1.8m high close boarded fence.