Symmetry – a difficult word to spell perhaps, but one that fits perfectly with the Sutton. The Edwardians were fond of symmetrical shapes and even rooms; now Barwood Homes shows some early 20th century panache.
What we mean, in layman’s terms, is that the floorplan or layout has a lovely proportional balance.
Take the main rooms on the ground floor – the living room and kitchen/dining room dimensions are perfectly sized, with equally-sized windows providing the perfect exterior symmetry, or kerb appeal, if you like.
The living room expands from front to back, flooded with natural light from the windows to the front and rear.
The open plan kitchen / dining room has windows to the front and rear, as well as access to the utility room, making it a great place to wine, dine and relax. The kitchen is sumptuously fitted with double oven, black glass induction hob and an array of integrated Siemens appliances, with customisable flooring coverings. Duropal Quadra laminate worktops come as standard, that are both scratch and sun-resistant, fortunately, with all that natural sunlight seeping in.
The downstairs is completed by a handy WC, fitted with Laufen Pro S sanitaryware, to match that of the upstairs and ensuite areas.
Upstairs, the Sutton has four double bedrooms. Bedroom 1 with an enticing ensuite shower room, with Laufen Pro S fixtures and a Vado shower. A large family bathroom, with bath and separate Vado shower cubicle, splicing the two.
The Sutton may nod to the Edwardian era, with its proportions, but it is thoroughly modern in terms of efficiency and insulation.
To find out about our show home contact details and opening times, click here.
Click Here for our Manor Leys address
Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
• Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
• Double electric oven to 4 bedroom homes
• Black glass induction hob
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA worktops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap plus every purchaser is able to select the cupboard unit doors and the handles, subject to stage of build.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which, has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and ensuites. A range of ceramic wall and floor tiling is available to wet rooms, please ask the Sales Advisor for full details.
• Energy efficient full gas central heating
• Plans denoting the location of radiators, white light switches and electrical sockets are available to view on request
• Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
• TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
• Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
• Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en suites
• Smoke detectors
• Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
• Outside light fitted to the front
• Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
• Ogee profile skirting and architrave
• Polished chrome door handle furniture
• Select your preferred wall colour – a choice of three colours from the Crown range of paints
• All ceilings painted in Crown white
• UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
• External tap
• Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
• Enclosed fence