If you’re looking for a 4 bedroomed home, the Sandon may well fit the bill.
An L shaped entrance hallway points to double doors to the impressive kitchen, the dog leg staircase, storage and downstairs WC, with one access point to the living room next to this.
The kitchen is large, with an additional family area giving direct access to the turfed and fenced rear garden, an island unit and dining area. You will find Siemens appliances, along with Duropal QUADRA worktops and ceramic floor tiles. There’s an integrated fridge freezer, as well as a double oven with black glass induction hob.
Double doors lead to the arguably more impressive living room which runs the length of the home.
This has natural light in abundance from its windows and French doors, with access back into the hallway.
Upstairs, you’ll find a large landing with airing cupboard, loft access and 4 double bedrooms, with the master having a sumptuous en-suite shower room, fitted with Sanitaryware from the Lauren Pro S range, along with a Vado shower. The master bedroom has another ace up its sleeve – French doors that add to the light levels, though we would advise descending via the oak railed staircase!
Similar luxury fittings are in the family bathroom, along with chrome taps and chrome heated towel rails.
The bathroom and en-suite can be customised, dependent on build stage.
Bedroom 1 overlooks the front, whilst the three other double bedrooms face the rear garden.
Outside, a block paved driveway provides off street parking and access to the double garage, along with landscaped planting with brick wall or close boarded fencing.
To find out about our show home contact details and opening times, click here.
Click Here for our Manor Leys address
Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
• Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
• Double electric oven to 4 bedroom homes
• Black glass induction hob
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA worktops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap plus every purchaser is able to select the cupboard unit doors and the handles, subject to stage of build.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which, has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and ensuites. A range of ceramic wall and floor tiling is available to wet rooms, please ask the Sales Advisor for full details.
• Energy efficient full gas central heating
• Plans denoting the location of radiators, white light switches and electrical sockets are available to view on request
• Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
• TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
• Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
• Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en suites
• Smoke detectors
• Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
• Outside light fitted to the front
• Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
• Ogee profile skirting and architrave
• Polished chrome door handle furniture
• Select your preferred wall colour – a choice of three colours from the Crown range of paints
• All ceilings painted in Crown white
• UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
• External tap
• Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
• Enclosed fence