Tatton Park, near Knutsford, Cheshire was perhaps the inspiration for the Tatton + house type? That 18th century mansion sits in 1,000 acres of Deer Park.
Whilst we can’t offer such expansive space, we can give you a home that offers a lasting impression.
Let’s start with downstairs.
A large entrance hallway invites you in to this wonderful space.
A spacious living room with natural light in abundance with French doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen and dining area is dual aspect, with access to the garden as well as the modern convenience of a utility room. Siemens integrated appliances, Duropal QUADRA workspaces provide additional luxury.
There’s a handy downstairs WC too, with sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range.
Upstairs, three double bedrooms await.
The master bedroom has a large ensuite shower room, fitted with a Vado shower, complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rail. It’s a space fit for a stately home, albeit on a smaller scale. You can choose wall and floor tiles too, subject to build stage.
Bedroom 2 overlooks the rear garden whilst bedroom 3 faces fore, with both sharing a sumptuous luxury bathroom, with fixtures and fittings to match the ensuite in the master bedroom.
Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
• Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
• Double electric oven to 4 bedroom homes
• Black glass induction hob
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA worktops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap plus every purchaser is able to select the cupboard unit doors and the handles, subject to stage of build.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which, has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and ensuites. A range of ceramic wall and floor tiling is available to wet rooms, please ask the Sales Advisor for full details.
• Energy efficient full gas central heating
• Plans denoting the location of radiators, white light switches and electrical sockets are available to view on request
• Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
• TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
• Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
• Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en suites
• Smoke detectors
• Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
• Outside light fitted to the front
• Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
• Ogee profile skirting and architrave
• Polished chrome door handle furniture
• Select your preferred wall colour – a choice of three colours from the Crown range of paints
• All ceilings painted in Crown white
• UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
• External tap
• Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
• Enclosed fence