At almost 1,800sq ft, the Sandon is perfect for family living, with an enviable ground and first floor footprint.
Once you enter this home you will be astounded by this substantial home. An expansive open plan kitchen/dining room with separate access. This room is perfect for family living or for entertaining your friends.
French style doors lead you into a dual aspect living room which stretched the length of this magnificent home. Perfect to be used as a casual seating area and relaxing after a busy day.
Downstairs is a separate WC to top off an already impressive ground floor.
A dual aspect living room which stretches the length of this magnificent home.
A dog-leg staircase, with oak handrail, leads to four impressive double bedrooms.
The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, fitted with Laufen sanitaryware, along with a Vado thermostatic shower. To top off this expansive master bedroom is a set of double doors creating an airy, bright bedroom, alongside a widow which overlooks the front of the property.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all over look the rear garden and are all spacious, double bedrooms. Bedroom 2 is perfectly positioned next to the family bathroom, with a bath and shower. The airing cupboard completes the first floor.
Both the ensuite shower room and family bathroom are fully tiled, as are the window cills, along with splashbacks to wash basins.
Externally, the Sandon has a large block-paved driveway, landscaped gardens and privacy from either a brick wall or close boarded fencing. Front gardens are planted too, to create that inviting first impression. The Sandon is completed with a double garage.
Your new home is fitted with an impressive array of high quality and integrated Siemens appliances as standard, with specification including:
• Single electric oven to 3 bedroom homes
• Double electric oven to 4 bedroom homes
• Black glass induction hob
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Chrome LED downlights to kitchens and low energy pendant lights to utility rooms
Duropal QUADRA worktops and upstands are fitted to all kitchens. These are high quality, fashionable and durable. Resistant to sunlight, scratching, abrasion and stains, and have achieved the FIRA Gold Award for product excellence.
Also featuring a stainless steel splashback and 1.5 bowl sink and chrome monobloc mixer tap plus every purchaser is able to select the cupboard unit doors and the handles, subject to stage of build.
Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
Sanitaryware from the Laufen Pro S range which, has an exemplary reputation for supreme quality, is provided as standard to all bathrooms, en suites and cloakrooms.
Vado showers are complemented with chrome taps and chrome towel rails to create a modern look. Stylish chrome heated towel radiators are fitted to all bathrooms and ensuites. A range of ceramic wall and floor tiling is available to wet rooms, please ask the Sales Advisor for full details.
• Energy efficient full gas central heating
• Plans denoting the location of radiators, white light switches and electrical sockets are available to view on request
• Low level pendant lights are fitted throughout
• TV points are fitted to the living room and the bedrooms
• Master BT points are fitted in the hallway
• Shaver socket fitted to bathrooms and en suites
• Smoke detectors
• Wireless burglar alarm to ground floor with PIR sensors
• Outside light fitted to the front
• Four panel moulded doors, finished in white satin paint
• Ogee profile skirting and architrave
• Polished chrome door handle furniture
• Select your preferred wall colour – a choice of three colours from the Crown range of paints
• All ceilings painted in Crown white
• UPVC double glazed windows and French casement doors to rear
• External tap
• Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
• Enclosed fence