You could be closer to saving your deposit than you think
You could buy a brand-new Barwood home with just a 5% deposit. The popular Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is now available until 2021.
With Help to Buy, you could buy a brand-new home sooner than you think.
- You only need a 5% deposit
- The Government loans you up to 20% of the value of the property (a big boost to your deposit)
- The loan is interest-free for five years, making your dream home more affordable.
- You only need to secure a 75% mortgage
There are a range of competitive mortgage rates available with this scheme, so it’s worth comparing lenders to find the best deal. We can introduce you to a New Home Mortgage Adviser who’ll search the market to find you a great deal, simply fill out your details below.
Homes that qualify
The scheme is available exclusively on new build homes up to the property value of:
- £600,000 in England
- £300,000 in Wales
- £200,000 in Scotland
This page provides information about Help to Buy in England, outside of London. The scheme works slightly differently in London, Scotland and Wales. View our location-specific pages to find out how Help to Buy works where you are.
Who is eligible?
Most people know that Help to Buy is available for first time buyers, but existing homeowners can benefit too.
There are a few important conditions:
- the home you buy must be your only residence
- the scheme isn’t available for buy-to-let investors
- the scheme isn’t available to those who will own any other property after completion.
Request a callback
If you would like one our mortgage advisors to contact you to offer some FREE advice about arranging a mortgage then simply fill out your details below and one of our team will be in touch. Please note that your information will NOT be used for marketing purposes.