We continue to monitor the current situation daily with regard to the lifting of Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.
Obviously, our top priority is to ensure the welfare of our customers, visitors, employees and sub-contractors. Our sales offices are now open for business, but strictly on an appointment only basis.
Please click on the development that you are interested in for the contact details. We are taking every possible action to mitigate the impact of this changing situation in-line with guidance from UK authorities.
When booking your visit we will ask some routine questions for both your own and our team’s safety before we can confirm your appointment please note at this time:
– No children are allowed into the show home / sales office.
– Only two adults per appointment.
– You must bring and wear your own mask.
– Upon arrival, you will have your temperature read with our own medical infrared forehead thermometer and you will only be allowed to continue with the appointment if your temperature reads to be within a normal range of below 37.3°C.
– You will also be asked to use the hand sanitizer on arrival.
– You must adhere to the 2-meter rule.
– We will not be shaking hands when we greet you.
At Barwood we aim to deliver the very best in new homes. Each detail and every aspect of everything we do has been carefully thought through to deliver you the best possible design and quality on our sites and in our homes.
If you need to move ASAP, we have a number of properties across our developments that are ready to move into!
Choosing a new home is such an exciting time, but we understand it’s also a big decision and you might have some questions. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive guide full of information to answer those all-important questions. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just give us a call or drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.